(The story and Dialogue) - Are you my Mohter? 誰才是我媽媽呢?
The little bird was looking for its Mother. Who is its Mother?
就在鳥媽媽出外覓食時,鳥寶寶著急地去找鳥媽媽......誰才是小小鳥的媽媽呢??? 鳥寶寶滿心著急要找媽咪... >//<
Let's begin the story. 感人詼諧的故事即將開始....
Meow Meow Meow~~~The little bird looked at the cat, it said "Are you my Mother?" Oh ~~I 'm not your Mohter.
喵喵喵喵...鳥寶寶看著貓咪說:你是我媽媽嗎? 喔...不,我不是你的媽媽>//<
The little bird saw a hen...."Are you my Mother?" the little bird asked.
鳥寶寶看見母雞....著急地問著:你是我的媽媽嗎?
Are you my Mother???? I am not your Mother. I am a dog.
你是我媽媽嗎? 我不是,我是狗媽媽...汪汪
The little bird was so sad. Who is my Mother, it asked the buffalo?
鳥寶寶相當的難過的問著水牛說: 誰是我媽媽呢?
The little bird called out the boat....Where is my Mohter? The boat did not stop and went on.
鳥寶寶對著船大喊著....我的媽媽到底在哪裡呢? 大船行進中,沒有理會鳥寶寶....(鳥寶寶心裡好失望哦~)
The plane had came out the sky. 這時,天空出現了一架飛機.....(咻~~)
The little bird looked way, way up . It saw a big plane. "Here I am, Mother," it called out.( Keep looking for its Mother)
鳥寶寶向天空望呀望,看見了飛機.....啊~~~~是我媽媽嗎? 鳥寶寶一直不斷地找著鳥媽媽.....
Oh~ Baby!!!! No worries, I am here....No one is your Mother. I'm your Mother
我的乖寶貝,別怕別怕.....媽媽就在這裡,牠們全都不是你的媽媽....我才是啦!!!! I love you, my baby.
(今日的故事在有趣中帶些感人的情節,老師也將故事轉化成對話方式,使故事變得較為生動.詼諧)