(Review)- The sense of sight and hearing 視覺與聽覺
We are going to have a good idea.
老師想到一個好主意,讓我們來嚐試沒有視覺只用聽覺時會是....
We hear somethng without our sight. Can you know who is speaking to you?
當看不見卻只能靠自己的聽覺時...你可以判斷出誰在跟你說話嗎?
YES!!! You see nothing without sight. That's why our eyes are pretty important.
哦~這的確滿難的吔...遮著眼睛,暗矇矇迪...還真的什麼都看不到....可見眼睛很多麼重要....
Mike heard without the sight while everyone was making sounds
示範題:
每個人用不一樣的聲音,讓Mike只能靠聽覺來猜猜看,這聲音來自何方神聖呀?
Hello, I am a duck by duck voice. (用唐老鴨聲) 嗨囉~我是一隻duck
I got it....It should be ~ 我知道 我知道, 這應該是...
Teacher, your turn. (It's very interesting and fun in class )
換老師來猜猜看吧!!! (看看Teacher Sean會有多厲害...嘿嘿~~)
(Work sheets time)
Everyone, raise your right hand, let's listen and sing!!!!!
舉起你的右手,準備一起來聽聽唱唱
E, I, O, U, Y --> 字母歌曲,我會唱也會圈
Circle the right alphabets
圈出正確的字母
Next on, we are on next page" Order pictures"
進入下一頁囉~ 排列出正確的圖片
Don't worry!!! Let's read together.
別擔心,再跟著老師一起讀一遍嚕~
Nice!!! 很好哦~
Good Job, girls!!! It's our new course beginning today.
太棒了,女孩們....新的學期第一天,將帶領我們進入到另個 NEW-UP LEVEL
留言列表